I Trust You.
“I trust you” is one of the most powerful statements a leader can make. We say it among our team often.
Why? Because it’s true, and the benefits are endless. It empowers shared responsibility and decision making, it opens up additional space for creative thinking, and it creates a safe space for sharing concerns.
Telling each other, “I trust you,” works in our studio because we all share the same values.
As a production company, we had never articulated our values before our recent rebranding process. We instinctively understood them and lived by them, but we had never identified them. But the conversations we had as a team during that process revealed just how common our core values are, so it only made sense to formalize them.
The result? A set of values that reflect who we are—not just as a creative studio, but as people.
- Honesty: You can count on us to always be ethical, fair and open. People trust us to keep our word.
- Making a Difference: Your results matter to us, too. We use strategy, our proven methods and craftsmanship to deliver results.
- Lifelong Learning: Our passion for individual and team growth means we are always innovating.
- Creative Integrity: At our core, we are artists.
- Authentic relationships: Bottom line, we care about people. Transparency and clear communication build trust. And a little fun doesn’t hurt either.
- Excellence: We will bring our best to the table for you—from our team to the final product and everything in between.
And for our clients, they are a promise. Because earning your trust matters the most.